Download FCI Haryana Watchman Admit Card 2022 from website fciharyana-watch-ward.in
For the 380 Watchman positions at Food Corporation of India (FCI), Haryana, a notice has been issued. A big number of individuals applied and enrolled for the test when the announcement was made.
To be conducted on July 3rd, 2022, the FCI Haryana Watchman Exam will be administered by the organisation. Aspirants may use the exact link provided in this article to get their copy of the FCI Watchman Admit Card 2022/ FCI Haryana Watchman Admit Card 2022. To get their hands on the Haryana Watchman Admit Card 2022, candidates must remember their login information.
FCI Haryana Watchman Exam Admit Card 2022 Overview
|Organization Name||Food Corporation Of India (FCI), Haryana|
|Exam Date||3rd July 2022|
|Admit Card Release Status||released|
|Selection Process||Written Test, Physical Endurance Test (PET), Final Merit List|
Officials at FCI Haryana decided to conduct a PET and a written test for the applicants. The offline method will be used for the Written Exam. A Physical Test, of qualifying nature, will be determined by its Written Exam results.
- Written Test
- Physical Endurance Test (PET)
- Final Merit List
On the official website, applicants will learn whether they have been selected for the Physical Endurance Test (PET). In addition, applicants are urged to keep an eye on the official website for updates.
There will be 8th-grade level questions on the written exam. You must use a black pen or pencil to fill out the OMR Sheet. Subjects include General Knowledge & Current Affairs; Reasoning; Numerical Ability; General English & Hindi Language. You have 90 minutes to answer all of the questions.
How to Download FCI Watchman Admit Card 2022
- Visit the FCI Recruitment Website Link i.e. recruitmentfci.in
- Then on this page, click the link to Class IV Recruitment.
- There you can see Haryana Watchman Recruitment. Open the page.
- Select the option of FCI Haryana Watchman Admit Card 2022.
- Now, enter your Registration number and Password or DOB, etc.
- Submit the filled-in information and you will see admit card on the screen.
- In the end, print this admit card and take it with you to the exam hall.
- Official Website – Click Here
- Admit Card – Download Here